- School begins at 8:25 AM. If you transport your child to school, please ensure that he/she is at school by 8:15 AM for assembly.
- School dismisses at 2:20 PM for Pre-K for All (PKA), 2:30 PM for Kindergarten and 3:00 PM for Grades 1 through 12. You will not be allowed to pick-up your child/children before dismissal times.
- Pre-Kindergarten students should not be brought to school before 8:00 AM nor left after 2:30 PM.
- Kindergarten through Grade 12 students should not be brought to school before 8:00 AM nor left after 3:15 PM. There is no supervision before and after these times.
- If you are going to be late to pick-up your child, please notify the school before dismissal time.
- If your child is late for school, he/she must report to the office and obtain a pass before going to the classroom.
- When dropping-off or picking-up your child/children, kindly use the entrance on 130th Street. Do not use the driveway entrance. This is for the buses only.