Posted on: 27 March 2019
Al-Ihsan Academy, a nonprofit institution in South Ozone Park, Queens is seeking sealed bids for sales and installation of security related enhancements.
The Project includes:
1. Installation of remote gate control and alarm
2. Installation of security camera monitoring system
3. Installation of external gate intercom
4. Installation of blast resistant film or exterior glazing
5. Installation of entryway door replacement
6. Installation of electronic security systems
7. Installation of remote door opening and closing mechanism
8. Installation of concrete steel-reinforced bollards
Selection criteria will be based on:
1. Knowledge of surveillance and security
2. Adherence to work schedule
3. Prior experience
Specifications and bid requirements can be obtained by contacting us at email@example.com
All interested firms will be required to sign for the proposal documents and provide primary contact, telephone, fax and email address.
Bids will be accepted until April 5, 2019 and work is to commence by May 1, 2019 and completed by June 30, 2019.